Magazzino 27, from 30th August to 6th September, from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm
Magazzino 28, from 2nd to 6th September, from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Exhibitions open to citizens at Magazzino 27 and Magazzino 28 of the Trieste Convention Center
The Trieste Convention Centre (TCC) will host the ESOF2020 (Euroscience Open Forum) Conference at Magazzino 27 and Magazzino 28.
At Magazzini 27 and 28 there will be some of the most beautiful exhibition of art and science in order to explore the link between these two disciplines. The visit will also be an opportunity to discover many local and scientific institutions.
From 30th August to 6th September, four exhibitions will be set up inside Magazzino 27, celebrating the relationship between science and art:
- ROBOTICS, Festival of Art and Robotics and other Technologies (the Stelarc retrospective contains a video with strong images, which can only be seen after 7.00 pm)
- Both Ways – A dialogue between Art and Science
- Boramuseum 2020, the pop museum of the Bora
- Society – a world in transition
From 2nd to 6th September, during the days of the ESOF Conference, Magazzino 28 will host three exhibitions:
- European research at the time of the pandemic
- The memory of the glaciers, an inevitable consequence of a warmer climate in northeastern Italy
Here, thanks to the use of LED walls, it will also be possible to follow some moments of the conference. Moreover, thanks to the support of tablets, guests can virtually visit the stands of important national and local institutions.
Reservations are required in order to access to Magazzino 27 and 28
For further information and to book a visit to the exhibitions click here
Just click on the button corresponding to the day chosen for the visit and register through the instructions provided on the new page that will open.
Photo courtesy of Laura Busato and Archivio Museo della Bora